Selidji's Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thankful for nice strangers

Hello,
Well today was a eventful day. I currently have a guest in my house, her name is Mylande. She has a 1 year old son and she is expecting the second boy in March.
So today she had a doctor visit and I took her to the clinic. On the way back we had a flat tire. I managed to pull over in  the parking lot of a storage place. I enter the office area and found a man and here what happened:
me:"Hi sir! I am soo sorry but I have a flat tire, do you think you can help me with that?"
Him:" I can't help you change a tire, you should call triple A and by the way you need to move the car cause it's on a hill"

Really??? we have a 8months old and a 13 months old in the car crying, screaming but you can't even take 1mn out of your day to see if you can help us??
oh well..... So Mylande and I took matters in our own hands and started to try to change the tire. And now here come some nice men parking right next to us. They are also employees of the storage place. They were very well dressed: nice shirts, pants and ties. They offered to help and immediately get down on the floor and start changing the tire for us. I was sooo impressed by their willingness to get dirty to help us and for that I am very THANKFUL.
They changed the tire, I thanked them a millions time and we were on our way. If you can do anything at all to help someone(hold a door, carry something, whatever it might be) please do it...it makes a huge difference.
Thanks God for nice srtangers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment