Selidji's Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

God STILL speaks! (A week-end recap)

Well, our I had a really blessed week-end!!!
We had a special conference at our church with 2 great man of God: Pastor Logon and Prophet Zogo.  They both preached and we were very well fed (spiritually that is). But that's not the best part.
The best part is that we (our family) received some prophecies and boy is God precise. God knows every single things about our lives: where we were born, every places we've lived,our phone numbers, I mean EVERYTHING. The bible says in Matthew 10:30 "but the hairs of your head are all numbered".
It is AMAZING to me to understand and grasp that God knows every little details about every single person on this earth. What a amazing God he is!!!!!!!!

So back to the prophecies, Here is what we received:
Ola: "The Lord said that he made a mistake by NOT getting a PH.D.  God said trough his childhood, he was born with an incredible ability to understand math, logic, design, concept.God said that Ola needs to get a PH.D. 
What can I say? God is Good, he wants the best for us. So here is to the future Dr Ola Laleye.

Me: "The Lord said that I have perfect health. He said that I am call to be a leader and that all will be well".
This is huge for me because during my childhood, I was very very sick. I mean all the time sick. I was born with sickle cell disease and had a rough time health wise. The lord healed me in 2004 and ever since I have never been sick again. Thank you Lord for the miracle of healing.

Yemi : A whole lot of good words were prophesied on my little man but for now we will keep them private.

I am so grateful to God for everything! He is GOOD and if you don't know him as your personal Lord and Savior please do so. becoming a follower of Christ is the BEST decisiom you can ever make in your life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment