Selidji's Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yemi is 4 months old!

Hello,
Today my sweet little boy is 4 MONTHS OLD. Wow! Time really flew by. I remember when he was still in my  belly, I remember the first time I held him in my hands, his first smile. I thank God for giving me the greatest gift ever: the gift to be a MOTHER. It is a responsibility that I take very seriously and I pray that God makes me the mother he wants me to be. I also would like to thank Ola, he has been a very good help, partner and we make a great team together. He is an awesome father and I am very grateful to have him as a husband.

On another note today is the 10th year anniversary  of the 9/11 attacks. I remembered exactly where I was when I heard about the attacks. I can't believe it has been 10 years. I pray that God heals all those that are still suffering. Remember, there is a hole in your hearts(everyone's hearts) that only God can fill

Ok that's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Time passes way too quickly! Thank you for your comment on my blog. To answer your questions, I use a Canon 5D with a Canon 50mm 1.4mm lens, but started with a Canon XS Rebel and 50 1.8mm lens. Also, unfortunately not much help,I purchased the chalkboard at an antique store. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete