Selidji's Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

My first visit to Trader Joe's!

 Hello!

Yesterday I went to Trader Joe's for the very first time and it was fun. After reading from so many real food/paleo blogs how awesome Trader Joe's was, I have to say it did not disappoint.

The prices were really reasonable compares to Whole Food. I liked the fact that the store was not huge, I was able to go through each aisle without feeling overwhelmed. They have a great selection of organic food.

     Here is what I got: 

  • The famous $2.99 wine for Ola
  • Some organic broccoli slaw, some chopped spinach, some organic strawberries, organic apple sauce
  • Kerry gold butter, chicken breast, raw sunflower seeds , European style yogurt and last but not least some chocolate croissants. I can't wait to try those chocolate croissants, I know they are not paleo but they remind me so much of my childhood.
Do you guys have a Trader Joe's  near you? If yes what do you buy when you go? Please tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment