Selidji's Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our family pictures are here!!!!

Well hello,
I know it's been a long time since I bloged. I love reading blogs but I am having such a hard time writing my own blog. I guess I just have to schedule it and do it.

Ok onto our family pictures. Let me just say this first: I LOVE PICTURES!!!!!!!! Photography is one of my passion and thank God I recently got a DSLR, the Canon Rebel T3i. Yeah!!!!!!!! I am so exited about my camera and learning to take good pictures. If it was up to me I would have a professional photographer live with us and take picture of us all day every day. But since that's not happening any time soon, every single chance I get, we take professional pictures.

So let me brag about our photographer: her name is Brandi and her business address is b4photography.com. She is AHHHMAZING!!!! She is nice, sweet and patient (which is very important when capturing children).
If you live in DFW and are looking for a photographer run to her, you will thank me later:)

Here are the pictures:

I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All photos taken by b4photography.com

1 comment:

  1. I saw some traffic coming in from your site and had to come snoop around :) I couldn't leave without telling you how amazing these pictures turned out! They are all fantastic and I especially love the closeup of your little guy. So handsome!

    ReplyDelete